About Me

My photo
I don't think I am that interesting. I love to spend time with my husband and kids. I like to hang out with the girls in the neighborhood shopping, lunches, going to Cherry Hill. I am taking a summer class online and I have found that I really enjoy learning, but I hate taking tests!!! I have recently taken up running and I love it!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

4th of July





4th of July is a blast in Kaysville! In fact after our 1st fourth of July here 4 years ago, we decided we would never go anywhere else for the 4th. This year it was great because Stef & Bella were in the parade!!!

3 comments:

Jaquilyn Shumate said...

These pictures are great! That video of Bella is HILARIOUS! Trav & I were dying! She is getting so big! We love you.

Woolley Family said...

Hey Karen! Cute blog I just started one too. Everyone is getting so big time flys. I,m going to add you to my blog.
Hope everyone is doing good.

Elisa said...

Hi Karen. I found you on Kathy's blog. Welcome to blogland. You will wonder why you ever waited so long to join in the party!

Elisa