About Me

My photo
I don't think I am that interesting. I love to spend time with my husband and kids. I like to hang out with the girls in the neighborhood shopping, lunches, going to Cherry Hill. I am taking a summer class online and I have found that I really enjoy learning, but I hate taking tests!!! I have recently taken up running and I love it!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family vacation







We recently had the opportunity to go to Baltimore on vacation. We had a blast !!! Spent time with cousins, went to an Oriole game, Hershey Park, Gettysburg & Fort Mchenry.

5 comments:

Travis and Jaqui said...

Oh my goodness! Everyone is so grown up! How come I didn't know about this?! I wish we could've gone too. I want to go back. Love you guys.

Woolley Family said...

Wow Karen I can't believe how big Jeremy is.Eveyone is so bog and grown up.Your hair looks cute short. I'm to chicken to cut mine short.Looks like you guys have had a fun summer.Are you ready for school to start? We start next week. Wish you were closer

Sher said...

Thanks karen!
Your blog is so cute. I love the pictures!
Sher

Megan B said...

Here I am. And yes you are linked. I haven't seen you in years it seems! Hope you are having a great summer and I can't wait for bowling so we can catch up!

nec said...

Hi Karen - it's Karalynne. Your blog is so cute. I can't believe how big everyone is. Bella is absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. It sounds like you are loving Kaysville. Say hi to Greg and everyone for us. I'll have to keep updated on everything with your blog.